Sunday, December 20, 2009

Candy Cane Chocolate Hearts

I love these Candy Cane Hearts!
They were so easy...
Need: mini candy canes, chocolate melts, sprinkles or non-pareils
(I have a Wilton Chocolate melter...I highly recommend using a 50% off coupon at Jo-Anns's), and a squeeze bottle to fill the centers
lay unwrapped candy canes on wax paper, melt chocolate and fill *make sure to fill the edges well, so the chocolate keeps the candy canes together*
I used a squeeze bottle, easier than a spoon, sprinkle non-pareils while chocolate is melted
let cool and enjoy!
This would make a cute gift for teachers or friends!
Thanks Sharnell at mylife-myloves.blogspot.com (in Australia) for this great idea!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Stopping by from Made By You Monday! What a cute idea! I'm going to pin this and share it on my facebook page!