Saturday, June 11, 2011

Father's Day Party Idea (Free Printable Party)


Thank You Shindig Parties for this AWESOME, AMAZING, SUPER CUTE
Father's Day FREE printable party with cute ideas and decorations!

I already printed this out and can't wait to decorate.
I am just baking cupcakes and adding the cute ties to the top...



include in the free printable is a Tie-rific centerpiece idea...


Tie Toppers that say, Dad, Granddad, Step-Dad...

these mini ties are multi purpose, I am using the A&W Labels (see last post) also for the table, and will
include these little ties on my table



Update: you need to "Like" Shindig Parties to Go on Facebook
for FREE Link for Father's Day Printables!!!!
Go to Blog and Follow Directions (Change since original post)


Hopefully, these past few ideas will save you $ and make your Father's Day dinner, gifts, etc. unique and thoughtful...
Happy Party Planing.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Those ties are absolutely adorable! I wish I had a dad to celebrate this father's day. He'd for sure get something tie related from this post :).